Korcomptenz Charitable Foundation provides assistance and charitable donations to those in need throughout the world without access to education, food, and healthcare.
- Combating Food and Water Insecurity
- Ensuring Access to Education
- Extending Healthcare Support
Our Past Projects Examples
How we’ve helped in the past:
Umeed (Hope) Initiative - Placing promising underprivileged children in English-Medium schools as opposed to local government schools.
Partnered with the Sugun Thomas Foundation to ensure higher education to underprivileged youth by funding school fees of engineering and medical colleges.
- 8.8% of the world population is undernourished.
- That means 663 million people globally have a caloric intake below minimum energy requirements.
- 22% of children younger than 5 are stunted as a result of this chronic malnutrition.
- 9% of the world population or 697 million people are severely food insecure.
- Literacy empowers people and enables them to participate fully in society while improving their livelihoods.
- Globally at least 773 million youth and adults cannot read or write, and 250 million children are failing to acquire basic literacy skills.
- More than half (412 million) of those people live in Southern Asia and two-thirds of them were women.
- The ongoing COVID 19 pandemic only stresses the importance of the access to basic healthcare around the world.
- People in low-income countries live 18.1 years fewer than those in high-income countries.
- Two-thirds of children under the age of 5 who suffer from stunted growth are from Africa and Southeast Asia.